I am M.J. Moradian
MPH (Master of Public Health)(2011)
Department of Public Health, School of Public Health
Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS)
MD (Medical Doctor) (2001)
School of Medicine
Shiraz University of Medical Sciences
Disaster Metrics; Field Hospital, Hospital Surge capacity , Climate Change
Member of Iranian Scientific Association of Disaster Management
Other Professional Experience:
Head of Fars Province & Disaster Management Center (2005- 2011)
Secretariat for health & Risk Management in Disaster in Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (2005-2011)
- Ardalan A, Babaie J, Moradian MJ, Shariati M, Yousefi H.Incorporating the Lessons Learned from the 2012 East Azerbaijan Earthquakes in Iran’s National Health Emergency Plan.Prehospital and Disaster Medicine. June 2013; 28(14): 417-417.
- Shahram Paydar, Maryam Sharifian, Shahram Boland Parvaz, Hamid Reza Abbasi, Mohamad javad Moradian, Jamshid Roozbeh, et al. Explosive attack: Lessons learned in Seyed Al Shohada mosque attack, April 2008, Shiraz, Iran. J Emerg Trauma Shock. 2012 Oct-Dec; 5(4): 296–۲۹۸٫ doi: ۱۰٫۴۱۰۳/۰۹۷۴-۲۷۰۰٫۱۰۲۳۶۳
- Ardalan A, Babaie J, Banaye Jedi M, Moradian MJ, Arzanloo M, Hajizadeh A. Response operations of health system to Chaldoran 2012 flood: A case study. Journal of Search & Rescue. 2012;4(1): 54-60.
- Khankeh and co-authors. Disaster Hospital Preparedness: National Plan. Tehran: Karisa; 2012.
- MJ Moradian, B Rastegarfar, R Salahi, et al. Helicopter Emergency Medical Service in Fars Province: The Referral Trauma Center of South of Iran . Iran Red Crescent Med J. 2012; 14(5):300-304.
- Ardalan a, MJ Moradian, Goya MM, et al. National Public Health: Disaster & Emergency Operations Plan. Tehran: Razenahan; 2012.
Literature, Prehospital Emergency Medicine, Pop music, Spending time with family, Doing Karate